Kinki-NetKinki-Net

TOYS GIVEAWAY!!

Discussion started on Classifieds & Job Market

It is my understanding stuffed toys can not be resold or donated in Japan for health reasons (children's diseases absorbed into the doll). I have a large suitcase filled with my kids puppets and stuffed animals which I have used in English classes for teams to create puppet shows. My home is like a museum of treasured children's memorabilia and artifacts...
Hmm...I had never heard of that law! I have asked the KD that I teach at whether they would be interested in the stuffed animals and if they are not one of my students who works at a speech/hearing center said she would love to take them! If we had more room here I think my house would resemble yours! ;D
#4 - February 13, 2011, 12:38:34 AM
My mind is aglow with whirling, transient nodes of thought careening through a cosmic vapor of invention.-Hedley Lamarr

It is my understanding stuffed toys can not be resold or donated in Japan for health reasons (children's diseases absorbed into the doll). I have a large suitcase filled with my kids puppets and stuffed animals which I have used in English classes for teams to create puppet shows. My home is like a museum of treasured children's memorabilia and artifacts...
#3 - February 12, 2011, 06:50:11 AM
Robert L. Seltman

My son is cleaning out his room and we have many Pokemon toys, stuffed animals and the like looking for a good home! I don't want to just throw these in the trash! If anyone has contact info (in English) of a charitable group that would take these or if you want them yourself please respond ASAP!! My wife is chomping at the bit to clear them out!! HELP!
#2 - February 12, 2011, 02:54:56 AM
My mind is aglow with whirling, transient nodes of thought careening through a cosmic vapor of invention.-Hedley Lamarr

Members: