Kinki-NetKinki-Net

Dec. 19-KMUG BONENKAI!

Discussion started on KMUG News & Policy

Thanks Iwai-san -- but I'd really like to look at these photos before downloading them. Is a slide show impossible?
#5 - December 21, 2010, 02:37:59 PM
BrainDeath, Captain, The...

Thanks Iwai-san.... delighted we have a shot of Ron's incredible shirt and I also really like the one of Taku attending to his camera.  Thanks a bunch!

louise
#4 - December 21, 2010, 11:33:16 AM

Only 9 photos taken via my iPhone:

iDisk --- http://public.me.com/harry_iwai/
     (pw: kmugxmas)  <--- please key in. Copy&Paste won't be accepted

or from Finder,
--> harry_iwai
     (pw: kmugxmas)

Folder name: KMUG2010_1219 ;D

Y
#3 - December 21, 2010, 10:22:19 AM

Hello KMUGers,

We are happy to let you know that we've scheduled KMUG's Christmas party/Bonenkai for Sunday, December 19th.  Because it's almost impossible to find a place to ourselves in December, and since people seemed pleased with the place and food last year (and because it takes horribly much time to locate a place) - we have arranged to return to the Indian Restaurant, Mithila, that we went to last year and which is super close to Namba station on the Midosuji.

We wanted more time to talk and hang out, so we were able to negotiate a longer time period.  We will meet on Sunday, December 19th at 4:30 for mingling/whatever and dinner will start close to 5 p.m.  We'll not need to be completely out until 8 p.m., so it will be both relaxing and lots of fun.  The cost will be 3,800 including two drinks. We'll get more details, a map, directions, and the registration process details to you soon.

Summary:
Sunday, Dec. 19th
Time: 4:30 (dinner at 5) until 7:55.
Place: Mithila - an Indian Restaurant (South Asian) in Dotonbori - very close to Namba station
Price: 3,800 yen (includes pre-dinner snacks, plenty of tasty food and 2 drinks)

I'm hungry already!

louise
#2 - November 04, 2010, 12:31:28 PM

Members: