Kinki-NetKinki-Net

Loading music on to an iPhone

Discussion started on Tech Problems and Solutions

Thanks everyone for the help. I kept tried variations on the process and then suddenly the songs started loading into my iPhone... no rhyme or rhythm just random songs from my collection, near 8000 songs. One problem was my music collection is too damn big... anyway I have enough songs now for my car to last me a long time.
#6 - October 12, 2014, 08:25:55 AM
Robert L. Seltman

Have you tried setting it to Manage music manually? You can only load music from the one computer - the one the iPhone was initially set up on, and it will erase any music that is already loaded in the iPhone.
#5 - October 08, 2014, 08:32:19 PM
Colin

The iPhone is 8.0.2 and the iMac is 10.9.5; both fully current. Somewhere in the process I was instructed to check off 'Convert higher bit to 128 kbps AAC' Since experimenting I have also turned on iTunes Match. I restored the iPhone IOS and tried other techniques, but no luck so far. Most recently I am playing the iPhone music on shuffle while it is on my wifi connected to my iMac which I believe downloads each song while playing. The sound is off I am just hoping the music will remain downloaded so I can use the phone as a source of music while in the car (without using Docomo).
#4 - October 03, 2014, 10:46:19 PM
Robert L. Seltman

If all your songs are 128-bit mp3's, then it must be a permissions problem. iPhones can be synced with only one iTunes account at a time, so that would be the first place I would look to find the problem. Can you tell us the OS and iOS?
#3 - October 03, 2014, 09:15:08 PM

I gat this message no matter how I try and transfer music from my iMac iTunes music library.

iTunes cannot add any songs to the iPhone “dalando’s iPhone” because no songs in your iTunes library can be copied to this iPhone.

Can you help me to put my music on my iPhone?
#2 - October 03, 2014, 03:52:36 PM
Robert L. Seltman

Members: